- KeepKidsHealthy.com - A Pediatrician's Guide to Your Children's Health and Safety
- FamilyDoctor.org - Health Information for the Whole Family
- Vaccines and Immunizations - CDC 2010 Child & Adolescent Immunization Schedules
- Up To Date - Consult the Medical Resource Doctors Trust
- If your child was immunized in Oregon, you can access their immunization record at Oregon Immunization Alert.
- North American Menopause Society - "Dedicated to promoting the health and quality of life of women."
- Osteoporosis - Trusted Health Information For You
- American Diabetes Association
- American Dietetic Association - The World's Largest Organization of Food and Nutrition Professionals
- American Heart Association - "Learn and Live"
- Celiac Disease/Gluten Intolerance Group - "To provide support to persons with gluten intolerances."
- Mayo Clinic - The first and largest integrated, not-for-profit group practice in the world.
- MedLine Plus - Trusted Health Information for You
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- Nutrition Action Health Letter - Center for Science and the Public Interest
- US FDA Consumer Nutrition and Health Information
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons - Patient Information
- National Athletic Trainers Association - Resources for parents/coaches and athletes of all ages at the bottom of the page
- Oregon Suicide and Crisis Hotline - Crisis Counselors are waiting for your call.
- Oregon Partnership’s Alcohol and Drug Help Line - A Clear Body. A Clear Mind. A Clear Choice.
- Providence Willamette Falls Hospital - Proud to be part of the Providence Health & Services Family
- About nurse practitioners - American Academy of Nurse Practitioners